Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Public Sector Banks 2012. The Common Written Examination will be conducted by IBPS tentatively in December 2012.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 15 October 2012
Dates for Online Payment of Application Fees: 15 October 2012 to 5 November 2012
Closing Date of Payment of Application Fees: 17 October 2012 to 9 November 2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 05 November 2012
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 3 December 2012
Candidates intending for Common Written Examination should ensure that they should fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS before applying for the Common Written Examination (CWE).
• Minimum Age: 20 Years
• Maximum Age: 28 Year
• The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates ( See Advertisement for Details)
2. Educational Qualifications
• Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
• Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
How to Apply
• All the candidates may apply online only from 15.10.2012 to 05.11.2012 and no other mode of application will be accepted. For apply Online Click Here
• The candidate can make payment by online and offline modes.
Click Here for Complete Study Materials of IBPS Clerk Exam 2012-2013
|Serial No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|4||General Awareness with specialreference to Banking Industry||40||40|
For Detailed Advertisement Click Here
REPCO bank has announced vacancies in Probationary Officers and clerks cadre for IBPS CWE Passout candidates. It could be among the last vacancies for passouts of first IBPS PO/Clerical CWE exams as almost all Public sector banks have already announced their vacancies.
Vacancies and Payscale
Clerks - 148 Vacancies (Approx. Rs. 12800/Month),
Probationary Officers – 30 Vacancies (Approx. Rs. 23500/Month),
Payment of fees and Online Registration : Oct 08 to Nov 05, 2012,
Interviews will be in Nov/Dec (Exact Dates to be intimated later).
- Along with Valid PO/Clerical IBPS CWE Scorecard as required, There are several additional requirements as stated.
- For PO -
- Graduation /Post Graduate degree in any Discipline with Min 60%.
- Age 21 – 30 as on July 1, 2011.
For Clerks -
- Graduation /Post Graduate degree in any Discipline.
- Age 18 – 25 as on July 1, 2011.
- Proficiency in Local Language of the state is required.
- Min TWS Scores Requirement – General: 140 Marks, SC/ST/OBC/PC ): – 125 Marks
- Candidates will later be shortlisted depending on vacancies and those satisfying the cut-offs will be called for Interviews (GD also only for PO Posts). Final selection to be made on the basis of overall performance (IBPS CWE and Interviews).
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notifications – 148 Clerks | 30 Probationary Officers
- The fee is
- Payment can be made Online or Offline both. For Online payment, use Credit/Debit Card and for Offline, use the given challans to pay fee at any Indian Bank branch and carefully enter payment details while applying online.
- After payment, use the payment details to apply online. keep the payment challan and two prints of application forms for future use.
Apply Online for REPCO Bank Vacancies .
Federal Bank has entered into an agreement with Manipal Global Education Services like ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, PNB and Andhra Bank to train the candidates successful in a competitive entrance exam for one year to be awarded with a PGDBF course degree.
Federal bank will conduct its own online aptitude test for selecting candidates for admission into the course, unlike some banks that are asking for IBPS scores as eligibility criteria to apply for such courses such as Andhra bank and PNB.
Course Details :-
Federal Bank – Manipal PO Programme is similar to ICICI – Manipal programme in that it will also involve registering the successful candidates in PG Diploma in Banking and Finance which will be awarded after 12 months of course.
After completion of 12 months training, candidates will be absorbed as POs in Federal Bank.
Online registration : Till Oct 15, 2012,
Online Aptitude Test – October End(Exact dates to be intimated later).
First Batch will Join the course in last of December 2012.
Should be between 21 – 26 yrs of age as on Aug 08, 2012 (upper limit relaxed by 5 yrs for SC/ST).
Should have completed any degree with 60% min aggregate marks. Final year candidates are eligible to apply provided they need to present final mark sheet by november 1, 2012.
- Federal Bank will conduct Online aptitude test in October end and later the shortlisted few candidates will be called for Interviews/GD. Aptitude test will be of two hours having questions in regular pattern i.e. – Quant, Reasoning, English and GK.
- Final Selection will be decided on the basis of overall performance (Test Score + GD+ Interviews).
- After selection, candidate needs to pay fee of Rs, 3.30 Lakh that can be availed as loan by Federal Bank at less interest rates. There will be a bond of three years to be signed by the candidate but if you do stay for five or More years, the bank will pay back the interest and Rs. 1 Lac. Annual Package on completion of one year training will be 5.90 lac CTC.
- For any more info, see Official Notification.
- Fee is Rs.50 for SC/ST and Rs.400 for others.
- Fee can be paid Online or Offline. To pay online (Credit/Debit/Internet Banking) select NEFT as payment method. To pay offline, firstly pay the fee with this challan at any branch of federal bank, enter payment details carefully into the system. Fill all details carefully and Keep the print of application and challan safe for future use.
- Eligible applicants will later receive details about the test/selection through email/sms.
Click Here to Apply Online for Federal Bank – Manipal PO Programme 2012.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) is one of the most popular private banks. LVB is headquartered in Tamilnadu and was founded in 1926. It now has over 290 branches across India with over 1600 employees. LVB has announced recruitment of Clerks and applicatons for the same are being accepted currently from eligible candidates.
Online Registration: Oct 1 to 15, 2012
Receipt of Registration Slip with DD - Oct 23, 2012
Date of Written Exam: Nov 11, 2012
Age must be between 20yrs – 27yrs as on Oct 1, 2012.
Should be a graduate(any discipline) from a recognized university with computer knowledge.
The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of written test and interview. Written test will be of Objective Type Consisting of :-
The Objective type Tests consists of (i) Clerical Aptitude, (ii) Numerical Ability, (iii)
Analytical Ability, (iv) English Language. (Total 200 questions of 200 marks with duration of 120 minutes).
For any Further details about selection Procedure, Please see Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2012 notification
The fee for this Application is Rs.300(for ALL Applicants). To be paid by a Demand Draft from any Bank, favouring “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai.
After registration of online application, take a print out of the registration slip, enclose the Demand Draft / affix the Passport size photograph and send the same to the given address so as to reach by Oct 23, 2012.
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Clerical Recruitment – 2012
Salem Road, Kathaparai
Karur – 639006
Last date for online registration is Oct 15 and that for receipt of applications on the given address is Oct 23, 2012.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest Bank of India with a vast network of over 17000 Branches and over 2 Lakh Employees. SBI also has widespread international presence with over 150 offices in 32 foreign countries.
State Bank of India is among the largest and most reputed financial companies in the world and has invited applications for recruitment of total 514 specialist officers in various profiles. Vacancies are in SBI and its associate banks in experience and freshers profiles.
Vacancies and Payscale
- Assistant General Manager -1 Posts
- Manager – 2 Posts
- Chartered Accountant
- Chief Manager (CA) – 1 Posts
- Manager (CA) – 2 Posts
- Computer System
- Manager (Hardware) – 2 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Hardware) – 16 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Hardware) – 9 Posts
- Manager (Networking) – 1 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Networking) – 3 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Systems) – 25 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Systems) – 231 Posts( Freshers May Apply)
- Asst. Manager (Computer and Communication)- 5 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Civil) – 13 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Civil) – 32 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Electrical) – 21 Posts
- Official Language
- Manager – 2 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 8 Posts
- Asst. Manager – 1 Posts
- Manager – 42 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 4 Posts
- Asst. Manager – 78 Posts
- Dy. Manager – 10 Posts
Fire and Safety
- Dy. managers – 1 Post
Note that the Asst. Managers (Systems – Total 231 Vacancies) do not require experience and others require a specified amount of Relevant Experience. Break up of these Asst. Managers (Systems) vacancies is – State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur – 80, State Bank of Patiala - 49, State Bank of Travancore - 4, State Bank of Hyderabad - 84, State Bank of Mysore - 14.
B.E./B.TECH. in CS/IT or MCA is eligibility for these Asst. Managers Posts for Freshers.
Look into the official notification for more info on eligibility, Age, Pay scale and other related info.
- Online Registration and Online Payment of Fee -> Oct 8 – 28, 2012.
- Offline Payment of Fee -> Oct 10 – 31, 2012.
- Written Test Admit Card Download – > From Nov 19, 2012.
- Written Test – > Dec 02, 2012.
- Candidates will later be called for a Written test (Except some higher managerial posts where directly interviews will be conducted).
- Written test will have Questions from Professional Knowledge (PK), English, Quant and Reasoning. Final selection to be made on the basis of overall performance in written test and Interviews.
- For any Further details, Please see SBI 514 Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012 notification.
The fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs. 500 for Others. The payment can be Made Online or Offline. Online payment is to be made using any Debit/Credit Card.
Note that if you choose to pay Offline, Payment is to made After Filling Online Application Form.
To apply, firstly have your scanned photograph and signature ready. Fill the Online Application Form Via given Link and Take print out of the system generated Fee payment challan. Do Not forget to note the Registration Number and password.
The payment of fees can be done using the generated payment challan from second day of application and for next three working days only. The registration can be confirmed only after the fee is paid.
On confirmation of registration, you will receive and SMS/Email within 2 working days stating the same.
Apply Online will be activated on Oct 8, 2012.
Punjab National Bank invited online applications for filling up 2985 posts of Single Window Operator (SWO) – A in Clerical Cadre. Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in November–December 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS are eligible to apply.
• Opening date for online registration: 26 September 2012
• Last date for online registration: 10 October 2012
• Opening Date for Fee deposit: 26 September 2012
• Last date for Fee deposit: 10 October 2012
Details of vacancies:
Name of the post: Single Window Operator (SWO) – A
Post Code: 01
No. of. Vacancies: 2985
Pay Scale: 7200-400(3), 8400-500(3), 9900-600(4), 12300-700(7), 17200-1300(1), 18500-800(1), 19300 (20 Yrs).*
[ * Two advance increments for Graduation plus Other Allowances Like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank ]
Age Limit: Not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years (as reckoned on 01/08/2011).
• Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification from a University/Institute recognized by the Government of India. (No minimum marks limit for for SC/ST/EXSM/PC Candidates).
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
Fees: A non-refundable application fee of Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates and of Rs.20 for SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-SM has to be paid.
The application fee has to be paid in Cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank through cash voucher available on Bank’s website (LINK-Recruitment) from 26/09/2012 to 10/10/2012. After deposit of fee, the candidate must ensure that the transaction Id generated is entered into the voucher.
How to Apply: The candidates must apply online only. No other means/mode is permitted.
For applying online, candidates should log onto the Bank’s website and visit ‘Recruitment’section. Click ‘apply online’ and fill in the application form carefully. On-Line applications are to be processed by a computerized system so, it is necessary that the application is properly and completely filled in/submitted. The transaction Id provided by the PNB Branch, after deposit of fee, should also be quoted in the application form.
Candidates should keep a printout of the duly submitted online application. The same is to be submitted along with the Original Cash voucher and the interview call letter at the time of Personal Interview, if called for.
Selection Procedure: Selection would be done on the basis of candidates performance in CWE. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
Depending on the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates for Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the post, who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated CWE.
Candidates have to obtain minimum 40 marks, of the total 100 marks, to qualify in the Personal Interview.
The centres where interview will be conducted and the address of the venue will be advised through call letters and /or by way of notice on the Bank’s website. Request for change of Centre of Personal Interview will NOT be entertained.Communication with regard to date/venue of interview may also be sent on the email ID/mobile. (No communication/intimation will be sent by post.)
The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank Limited invited on-line applications for 240 posts in various departments.
Name of the Post Total no. of vacancies Essential Qualifications
1. Assistant Manager - 40 / B.Com. First Class / B.Sc. (Agri) First Class / M.B.A. First Class.
Preferential Qualifications: M.Sc. Agri (Agronomy)/M.Sc. (Agri Eco) / C.A. / M.Com.
2. Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – 100 / Graduate from a recognized University with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution OR Graduate with ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC, Govt. of India. OR BCA/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)/B.Sc. (Eco) or B.A/B.Sc. or B.Tech. with Computer Science as an elective subject.
ii) English and Punjabi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. Knowledge of MS Office is essential.
3. Field Officer- 100 / Second Class Graduate from a recognized University with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution.
OR Second Class Graduate with ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC, Govt. of India.
OR Second Class BCA / B.Sc.(IT) / B.Sc. (Comp.Sc.) / B.Sc. (Eco) or BA / B.Sc. or B.Tech. with Computer Science as an elective subject.
Preferential Qualification: A qualified Patwari from Revenue Training Centre
OR Having Training in Agriculture Development Banking from a Regional Training Centre.
(All applicants should have passed Punjabi Examination of Matriculation Standard.)
Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in and send a printed copy of the application along with Bank Challan (in original) and self-attested photocopies of required certificates/testimonials to “The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research(NITTTR), Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160019” by speed/registered post so as to reach the office by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 12.10.2012 up to 5.00 P.M.
The application envelope should be super-scribed “Application for the post of Assistant Manager or Clerk cum Data Entry Operator or Field Officer” as the case may be.
Last Date for Submission of On-line Application: 08 October 2012
Last Date for Receipt of Print out of Applications at the NITTTR office: 12 October 2012
Last Date for Depositing Application Fee: 01 October 2012.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
Fee: Application fee has to be deposited in the prescribed on-line Account of Punjab National Bank through the fee deposit challan available on-line. The applicant should download the printed copy of Challan and deposit the fee in the prescribed on-line Account.
For post of Assistant Manager: The fee is Rs 1000 (for General, OBCs, Ex-Servicemen, Sportsmen, Freedom Fighters and PH candidates.) and Rs 500 (for SC/ST candidates.)
For post of Clerk cum Data Entry Operator/Field Officer: The fee is Rs 800 (for General, OBCs, Ex-Servicemen, Sportsmen, Freedom Fighters and PH candidates.) and Rs 400 (for SC/ST candidates.)
Pay Scale: 10300-34800+ Grade pay of 3800 (for Assistant Managers) 10300-34800+ Grade pay of 3200 (for Clerk cum Data Entry Operator & Field Officers)
For complete notification, to download fee challan and to apply online, click here