Central Bank of India PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2012
Central bank of India was started in December 1911 with its head office in Mumbai. Central Bank of India has a vast network of over 4000 branches across nation and More than 35000 Employees. Central Bank of India invites applications for 1000 Probationary Officers (PO) posts from IBPS Common PO Exam Sep 2011 Qualified candidates.
Vacancies and Payscale
Probationary Officers (JMG Scale -I)– Total 1000 Posts
Fee Payment and Online Registration : May 11 to 25, 2012,
Interviews probably to be held in June/July 2012,
- Only for IBPS PO Sep 2011 CWE passed candidates.
- Age to be between 20-30 yrs as on 01.07.2011 (Relaxation by 5 – SC/ST, 3 – OBC, 10 – PWD),
- Should be a graduate in any Discipline (No Minimum Percentage Criteria),
- Computer Training Certificate of Min 60 Hrs. is Required (Not if Studied Computer at Degree Level).
- Along with Subject Wise Cut-offs (24 for General and 21 for Others), Minimum TWS Marks as mentioned below are required to apply for this Central Bank of India Recruitment :-
- 160 – General Category
- 155 – OBC Category
- 150 – SC Category
- 130 – ST Category
- Central Bank of India will call shortlisted candidates for Interview that will satisfy cut-offs to be set later depending on total number of vacancies.
- Interview will be of 50 Marks and 50% are Qualifying marks for General ( 45% for reserved categories).
- Final selection to be made on the basis of overall performance (IBPS CWE + Interview)
- Selected candidates will be on Probation for 2 Years.
- For any Further details, Please see Central Bank of India 1000 PO Recruitment 2012 Advertisement
- Fee of Rs. 250 for Gen/OBC and Rs.50 for Others.
- Fee to be paid at any branch of Central Bank of India by Payment Challan (Given at the end of Advertisement)
- After payment and carefully noting payment details, apply online with all required details filled properly.
- Keep Payment challan Receipt and two Application print outs for future reference as these will be required if called for GD/Interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be announced later and notified about Interview dates later through E-mail/SMS/Bank’s website.
Apply Online Link to Be Activated on May 11, 2012.